|Notice to users: carefully read the following legal agreement. Use of the Public Agenda web form provided with this agreement constitutes your acceptance of these rules. If you do not agree to the rules of this agreement, do not submit this form. User's use of this form is conditioned upon compliance by user with the rules of this agreement.
Confirmation of Public Agenda Request
This is to confirm receipt of your public agenda application. We must now identify the date that you would prefer to be listed on the Council's Agenda. The regular meetings of the Council of Columbus, Georgia shall be held at 9:00 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month and at 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month. Except for such January meetings in odd-numbered years, a Proclamation Session shall be held by the Mayor on the first Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. In any month with a fifth Tuesday, a consent agenda shall be considered and a Work Session Meeting shall be held on said fifth Tuesday at 9:00 a.m., and there is no public agenda listed on that date. Please submit the date that you would like to appear before the Council. Once that has been submitted, within 24 hours you will receive another notice confirming the date you wish to appear before the Council. If the second confirmation receipt is not received within 24 hours, please contact the Clerk of Council's Office at (706) 653-4013.
Council Presentation Guidelines
- Departments and guests are responsible for providing 22 copies to give to Council, Mayor, City Manager, City Attorney, Asst. City Attorney, Clerk of Council, Deputy Clerk of Council, Deputy City Managers (2)
- All headings should be in BOLD font with a minimum font size of 40
- Sub-headings should be in BOLD font with a minimum font size of 22
- Background color should be any solid color besides white (No White Backgrounds)
- Slides should not be too wordy but enough information for Council to understand
- All graphs should be large enough to read on monitors (52-inch monitors)
- Pictures are always welcomed and encouraged
- Presentations should be emailed to Teasha Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Monday at 5:00 PM and must be approved by City Manager
- All presentations placed on the City Manager's Agenda must be approved by the City Manager prior to submitting to Teasha Johnson
I have read the above rules regarding my appearance before the Columbus City Council, this 24 day of June, 2017.
Thank you for using the on-line public agenda application request form.